Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word document in which you create a representation of actual sections of an employee handbook.
Note: The handbook must be original student content and work.
In addition to describing the company to which the employee handbook applies, also address the issues of privacy, employee or applicant testing, and performance evaluations in the global workplace. This assignment must include, but is not limited to, the consideration of the following questions in drafting your handbook sections:
- What privacy rights issues must be addressed?
- What must the company’s position be in response to privacy rights issues?
- How do your privacy protections limit the company’s liability?
- How do your privacy protections enhance employee motivation and productivity?
- How would your responses to the previous components differ if this was a public sector employer?
- What are some ethical considerations involved in the design of this section?
- What legal considerations must be made as you design your employee testing policies, particularly as you consider the different specific testing that might be done?
- What ethical considerations must be made relative to your testing policies?
- What legal considerations must be made as you design your performance evaluation section?
- What ethical considerations must be included in your determinations as to the design of the performance evaluation section?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.