OI 365 WEEK 2 Intellectual Capital Inventory
Resource: Intellectual Capital Inventory Worksheet
Complete the Material: Intellectual Capital Inventory Form using the organization you selected in Week 1.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
As the new Vice President in charge of KM and IC, you are required to review the company’s current intellectual capital and knowledge management components.
Complete the following inventory from your chosen organization’s intellectual property and include the strategy or vision to which it is aligned.
Strategy or Vision Aligned
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word assessment of your organization’s IC and KM.
Include the following:
- Explain how the company’s IC fits with its vision and strategy.
- Identify potential risks and liabilities of improperly managing IC.
- Assess what, if any, KM system your organization has in place to manage its knowledge-based
- Determine what purposes KM serves for your organization.
- Analyze how your organization’s business goals might drive their KM strategy.
- Compare how cultural and legal factors might affect your organization’s strategic KM.